THE UNIZIK MATA TEAM (Media 911 Crew) IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING PASSIONATE REPORTERS, WRITERS AND FREELANCERS
Dear Zikites,
ARE YOU READY???
- Do you have in debt passion for Love gistz, Fashion stories, Sports mataz, Politics palava, Latest gossips, Campus stories, Conducting Interviews, VJ and everything that deals with journalism?
- Are you ready to learn blogging, be one of our online bloggers and news correspondent?
- Are you ready to be one of our column writers and have your write-up published on our site, other online media network and various print media?
- Are you ready to explore your God given talents and make a living out of them?
- Are you burning with the desire to be heard,seen and be a source of motivation to millions of young people in this country and in our great citadel of learning?
- Are you ready to read, learn and earn being a student in UNIZIK?
If Yes,
Then its time you came on board and be part of The Media 911 Crew (Unizik Mata Team).
SCREENING DATE: Saturday 20th June, 2015.
VENUE: Destiny's Pot Eatery Perm site, opposite school gate Ifite Unizik.
TIME: 3:00pm.
Its once in a life time...Grab this ample opportunity NOW!!!
Courtesy: Unizik Mata Team (Media 911 Crew)



Oshe oo! I have been waiting for this
ReplyDeleteWow..so we can finally be part of the crew..I love your work..
ReplyDeleteI don join be that nah..
ReplyDeletePlease is there any criteria for joining the crew?.
ReplyDeleteThis is the bomb..I must be a blogger oo
ReplyDeleteCant wait to start conducting interviews with u guys..I wanna be an air personality..thats my dream
ReplyDeleteIt's around the corner am so happy I really want to be part of the team
ReplyDeleteIs it for everyone or only masscom students?
DeleteIts for everyone...regardless of your department
DeleteNICE ONE, MUST BE THERE LIVE...
ReplyDeleteNDJP